Planning Commission Agenda
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Morgan County Council Room
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Morgan County Planning Commission will meet at the above time and date at the Morgan County Courthouse, Council Chambers; 48 West Young St, Morgan, Utah. The agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order – prayer
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of agenda
4. Declaration of conflicts of interest
5. Public Comment
6. Discussion and Decision on Reynolds/Peterson Subdivision Prelim & Final – A proposed small subdivision preliminary & final plan of approximately two (2) lot subdivision of approximately 8 acres, where lot 1 will contain approximately 1.76 acres, and lot 2 will contain approximately 6.36 acres, on property located at approximately 2981 S Morgan Valley Dr.
7. Discussion and Decision on Riverwood Farms Small Subdivision Preliminary & Final – A proposed small subdivision of approximately 4 lots consisting of 5 acres each. Located at approximately 3499 Bigler Lane in Morgan, Utah.
- Discussion and Decision on Meadowridge Plat 2nd Amendment – An amendment to the Meadowridge Condominiums Plat, eliminating the condominiums and dividing an approximately 0.913 acre parcel into two parcels of approximately 0.444 acre and 0.469 acre.
- Discussion – Chairman Turner on Commercial Use Table and Cabin Zoning
- Discussion – Member Nance on Enterprise Zoning Maps
- Read more