Planning Commission Agenda
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Morgan County Council Room
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Morgan County Planning Commission will meet at the above time and date at the Morgan County Courthouse, Council Chambers; 48 West Young St, Morgan, Utah. The agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order – prayer
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of agenda
4. Declaration of conflicts of interest
5. Public Comment
6. Discussion/Decision on West Wind Small Subdivision Concept Plan - A proposed small subdivision of approximately two, ½ acre lots and one, 1 ½ acre lot, located at approximately 4625 W 5800 N in Morgan, Utah.
7. Discussion/Decision on Pettit Ranchettes PRUD Plat Amendment 2 - A proposed amendment to the previously adopted Pettit Ranchettes, adjusting a lot line for two of the lots to account for required building setbacks and open space.
8. Discussion on ordinance changes.
9. Planning Commission Business/Questions for Staff
10. Approval of minutes from December 10, 2015